Super Science Fair Projects eBook ~ Detective Intuit at your service!
I've been assigned to help you find the clues in my
Here is my story...At one time I was not into science fair projects.
You see... I would procrastinate, wait until the last minute to do one, and then in a panic would email people
and ask them to give me a project. Or I would tell one of my parents that I
didn't know what I was doing ... you know with that desperate whine in my voice. They would feel sorry for me
and almost do the whole thing!
Then one day Detective ThinkMore showed up mysteriously on my computer (really I think one of my parents left him
there for me to see). He called me on the carpet for taking the easy way out. Soon, before I knew what was happening,
I became his Rookie. Now I am a full fledged Detective. I am going to pass on all of what I learned from Super
Science Fair Projects.com's Detective
ThinkMore plus a whole lot more. . .
My eBook, Super Science Fair Projects gives you a Winning Edge with a detailed, step-by-step,
easy how-to format
. . . all in one location so you don't have to search through the web site... in instantly downloadable eBook form!
Now everything is at your "fingertips"! You will easily find what you are looking for with my Index.
Plus, you will receive
a secret code to access my private, Super Science Fair Projects Resources on the net!
My 5th grader is in the midst of her 1st science fair. It is overwhelming! Your publication has been a big help! She got a 95 on her written report and is in the midst of doing the showboard and oral presentation this week. The fair is Jan. 21. I don't think I could have gotten through it without the great advice from this publication!!!
Did you know that you can either do your own science fair
project, use a kit or download a project from the net, but whatever you do, you still must know what the steps are
to do them for your science fair?
If you cannot answer even one of these questions,
What are the possible reasons you have arrived at
Super Science Fair Projects?
- Have you been searching for an idea for your science fair project?
- Are you a parent and want to know the best way to coach your child?
- Are you a teacher who would like more detailed information on how to guide your students
in doing their science fair projects?
Do you know....
- The 5-types of projects? Which one is best for you to do?
- What is a Science Log? How to keep one?
- What is project research?
- What steps must be included in order to do a science fair project?
- The 6-Steps of the scientific method?
- What is the difference between a table and a chart?
- How to graph your data?
- What is an abstract? What are the 5-sections of an abstract?
- What are the most important attributes of a display board?
- How do Judges think? What are they looking for?
- How to dress at the science fair? What to bring to the science fair?
What to do once you get there?
The list goes on and on of what you must know...
then you will miss an
in doing your science
So... How does Super Science Fair Projects
help you go through the maze
of doing your
science fair project?
How will it give you a Winning Edge?
What clues are waiting for you in
The Super Science Fair Projects eBook?
- All the details of doing Super Science Fair Projects, step-by-step, in an easy how-to format
so you can do your own science fair project... or
if you use a kit or download a project from the net.
- 170 questions to help stimulate your imagination so you can create
an exciting project that will
keep you focused and enthusiastic for the 1-1/2 to
3-months. That's how long it takes to do an extraordinary
science fair project.
If you're in a panic and need a science fair project NOW, then go to
Easy, Instantly Downloadable 24-hour Science Experiments!
- Easy to understand language. All terms are defined.
- Lots of illustrations.
- Resource page for parents.
- A Parent's Guide on how to coach your child through the process.
- A great resource for homeschooling.
- Detailed checklist of things to do.
- Winning science fair strategies.
- The purpose of a Science Log and how to keep one.
- A unique timeline that will help you stay on track and eleviate panic and fear!
A guide on how to use
- Topic Research and how to do it.
- Did you know you must choose a science category before you choose your topic? How-to in the eBook.
- How to choose a very specific science project topic that will keep your interest over a couple of months.
- How and why to set a budget for your project.
- The 6 - Steps of the Scientific Method. Detailed step-by-step on what needs to be done for each section.
- How to do Project Research.
- How to contact an expert and to write a letter of inquiry.
- What is a hypothesis and how to write one.
- How to design your experiment.
- How to test your hypothesis.
- How to interpret and record data. What is data? What is the difference between a chart and a table? What is the best
type of chart to use to express the results of your data. FREE access to a professional chart program.
- How to write your conclusions of your experiment.
- Tips on how to write your Report. What are the sections of a Report.
- What is an abstract. The 5-sections of an abstract and how to write one.
- 9-Steps and Details of how to make a display board.
- How to do a Presentation before your classmates or at the science fair.
- What are the expectations of the Judges. Sample of a Judges scoring sheet.
- How to dress at the Science Fair. What to bring?
Well... as you can see... Super Science Fair Projects is the most detailed eBook that exists on the
And included in the eBook is a License Agreement so schools and organizations can use it for fundraising.
Super Science Fair Projects
- You must download the e-book from the order confirmation form. The e-book
will not be mailed to you via the post office. You will receive an email immediately following your
purchase. Within that email is a link to the document that you download.
- There will be links to the e-book in both IBM compatible and Macintosh. The e-book
is instantly downloadable
in Adobe .PDF file or Word.
- If for some reason you need the ebook to be sent to you as an attachment, then there will be
an email address in the confirmation letter and I will email them to
you within 24-hours. You must put my email address in your address book so that your Internet
server does not read the attachment as spam.
- FREE download copies of Adobe Acrobat and WinZip are also
available on the confirmation form.
- Place your order at the bottom of this page and click on
your "download choice" from the order
To Order Your Super Science Fair Projects eBook
Now Click Here
What is being said about
Super Science Fair Projects?
"librarian without walls"
"The most useful thing about this site is the process it demonstrates, with a timeline, a project log, a
step-by-step outline, a discussion of scientific method, and a feature on how judges think."
Jody Strand, Assistant Director
South Central South Dakota Science and Engineering Fair
Located @ Dakota Wesleyan University in Mitchell, SD
"I went out and visited your site several times and one word: IMPRESSIVE!! I can't imagine the hours
you put into this work of art. It is an amazing site and I love the interactiveness to keep students on track.
I held a Teachers Workshop here on our campus for teachers in our science fair area, and told them about your site.
I also via the computer/overhead projector took them on a tour and encouraged them to utilize your site. As I told them,
if you can only use one site, yours is the way to go. It really is the most impressive site I have seen in a long time
and I have immediately added a link to your site from ours. Again kudos on your work for our leaders of tomorrow :) "
College Instructor in Science Education
"I think you have provided a wonderful, clear, step by step process of the science fair process. Iím certain students
who engage in science fairs find this very helpful. Great Work!"
Christina's father wrote in about his daughter's experience.
"The book was a great purchase. We were in a bit of a
bind on what to do, with only a weekend left. The
book gave us several excellent ideas as well as giving
us some really good direction on layout for the
project. And the web site helped us find the
information we needed for specifics."
"This was a 6th grade science project. My daughter did her project on how removing
ingredients from a cookie recipie affects the cookie.
She received first place in her class (experiment classification). It was not a
major competition however."
:-) Thank you, Mike
"I am in the 11th grade. I have been competing in science fairs for the past 4 years. Over the years, I have only
placed at a school-based science fair once, and I have never placed at a Regional or National. Well actually nothing
past school based. A professor from Louisiana State University told me about this site and I decided to check it out.
I was very amazed by the things listed on this site--- step by step instructions on what to do. It makes preparing for
the science fair very easy and less stressing. Trust me I will tell all my friends about this site and I will tell you
when I get the results if I place or not in Regional and maybe even in National...you may never know."
"Hello there again Madeline I would like to thank you for your help and time.
I did one of your projects and
I got 1st place.
Oh man, THANKS !~!~!~!~!~!~!~ "
Copyright © 2004 -2011
This ebook is update every year.
Everything you need
to score top grades and create
Super Science Fair Projects!
Click here to order...
Super Science Fair Projects
Super Science Fair Projects
Yes, you are going to receive secret tips FREE when you order your Super Science Fair Projects ebook! It is contained within the main ebook now!
The value of this gift is $10.00.
Order your ebook here...
PLUS you will recieve your FREE copy of the Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest
All in one document download!
Detective Intuit going off duty for now.
See you again inside my ebook.